EasyXLS Excel Library 9.0 suite is now out
- Chart options for hidden and empty cells
- Chart axis bounds for both X and Y axis depending on chart type
- Manual sort for pivot table fields
- XLSX, XLSB: Grouping fields for pivot table
- XLSX, XLSB: Calculated fields for pivot table
- Number format for pivot table fields
- Reading Excel files having agile encryption
- Methods that read only sheet names
- CSV, TXT, HTML: Encoding support in COM+ version
- Date formats with regional settings
- XML Spreadsheet: predefined number format
For more details visit our products page:
Note: For the full list of supported features please check the following document:
Detailed Specifications Sheet
Why to upgrade?
Owning the latest version guarantees you that the exported Excel file will be opened by the most recent versions of Microsoft Excel.
Similar, if an Excel file was created with a recent version of Microsoft Excel, the latest version of EasyXLS will import the Excel file successfully.
If 2-year subscription is available for your EasyXLS licenses, then download the latest version:
Otherwise, please visit the purchase page in order to get the latest version:
The best option for upgrade is owning 2-year subscription for EasyXLS licenses.
Why 2-year subscription?
EasyXLS offers two year subscription with upgrade protection that includes two years of email/phone questions and answers including all patches, as well as all major version upgrades during the subscription. At least one major version upgrade is guaranteed even if the subscription has expired.
All major version upgrades and patches are free during the 2-year subscription.
If you have already purchased an earlier version, you can buy the subscription and you will receive the latest version and all new versions for the next 2 years.